A DETOXIFICATION GUIDE FOR ALL ASPECTS OF MODERN LIFE, FROM REDUCING EXPOSURE TO XENOESTROGENS, NEUROTOXINS, AND GENOTOXIC CHEMICALS, TO PROMOTING WHAT THEY ANTAGONIZE; FREE-WILLED DEVELOPMENT OF SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND A DEEP MIND-BODY CONNECTION THROUGH DILIGENT PURIFICATION AND ELEVATION OF ALL LAYERS OF THE SELF.
Created by: Vitor (veritavitalis)
In addition to eating organically grown, ancient DNA, and natural plant and animal foods, spiritual cleansing requires large intakes of good quality water. Any regular carbon filter (Pür or Brita filters run about $30) will do a terrible job of purifying tap for daily use, and consuming pristine, bio-isolated-source uncontaminated and naturally alkaline spring/aquifer/thermal water (properly filtered (if necessary) and tested for low inorganic-iron, heavy metals, and PIP’s) in glass bottles at least a couple times a week can be extremely beneficial, as this water is structured with naturally occurring trace electrolytes and thus holds vital life essence within it. Reverse osmosis (fig. 1) and distillation (fig. 2); given that either of which are also coupled with a carbon filter for chlorine, chloramines, trihalomethane, and other volatile and small-molecular-size toxins commonly found in tap water, are the purest ways to drink tap water. Also ensure to purchase (in the very least) a carbon filter for your shower (fig. 3), as your skin is your largest organ, and able to intake and excrete many things. I’m not saying you need to go out and purchase a whole-house R.O. system, but also not saying that it isn’t one of the healthiest things you can do right now. Consuming a variety of colors is also very important. Masticating juicers are the most effective way to consume the greatest amounts of living enzymes, minerals, and phytonutrients at once; granted you are juicing the correct fruits and vegetables (listed below).
A personalized fasting regimen will also detoxify the physical body and the light body, allowing for sustained improvements in psychic ability, intuition, clairvoyance, etc. as well as intentional healing capabilities. Fasting can be done on properly purified (distilled or R.O.) water or fruit & vegetable juices, though if you are consuming juices your body will never enter the true fasted state, which can be desired in some cases; i.e. you lack not only visceral but sufficient subcutaneous fat. Dry fasts are not encouraged for the first three months of this regimen, and they should be approached with caution, excessive research, and should never exceed 2 days for those who are inexperienced with fasting. Proper sun-gazing is also incredibly beneficial, but must be done during the first half hour of sunrise and last half hour of sunset (or first and last 15 minutes depending on where you live), otherwise harmful UV rays can damage the eyes.
Also damaging to the eyes is blue light from electronic devices, as it decreases melatonin production by the pineal gland, which could lead to insomnia or dis-somnia and consequently a host of other metabolic disorders, so limit your daily screen-time and adjust your devices’ screen color settings for a more ‘amber’ tone (less blue, more red). I have my devices on permanent night-shift. Also, most forms of non-native E.M.R. are harmful to all living organisms, so be sure to especially minimize mobile phone use and exposure, and do not sleep near it or your wifi router, nor your smart-meter. Put your phone on airplane mode when not in use and especially when you cannot avoid carrying it in your pocket, but beware, as of recently, Apple has their iPhones set to turn on both bluetooth & wifi as soon as it goes off airplane mode, which sends a higher-than-normal EMR ‘pulse’ every time that is done. Laptops are not meant to be on your lap, and their user manual clarifies this just as the iPhone user manual states that you must not hold it to your ear; I strictly only have it on speaker while talking on the phone. Do not wear bluetooth headphones or headsets and spend plenty of time in nature barefoot to ground yourself and take in natural forms of light (electromagnetic radiation), as they are beneficial, not harmful, for your pineal gland. Distance-gazing (looking at things very far away) is also highly beneficial for eyesight.
Practices that promote the flow & restoration of of the vital life essence (chi/prana/mana) such as meditation, tai-chi, qigong, yoga, etc. are imperative daily ‘soft’ work outs. A ‘hard’ work out regimen; push ups, pull ups, rock walking underwater, rock climbing, rock-stacking, and even some martial arts and some forms/flows of yoga, will help with maintaining healthy adrenal levels and endocrine homeostasis. Through the toning of muscle and sweating the body releases chemicals and stagnant tissue. The lymphatic vessels have no pump like the heart is to the circulatory system, thus lymph (the sewer-system, immune highway, lipid-carrier, and detoxifying vasculature of the body) can only flow when your skeletal muscles contract, and its stasis will cause countless metabolic issues. Movement also helps the heart rate normalize, lowers high blood pressure (or equalizes if hypotension, in which case hard exercise should not be attempted for the first two months and should not exceed 30 minutes per session), and helps the body properly oxygenate every cell. It can even shed unhealthy cells or cells that potentially could have been cancerous, due to the increased temperature and the (healthy/controlled) oxidative stress induced by exercise. Also essential is the clearance of all man-made synthetic chemicals from the body, which many times induce more oxidative stress to all biological tissues than even the most potent snake venom, in a dose-to-dose basis.
The list below is a recommendation, not a guideline. I also should note that it assumes you are ONLY purchasing organic produce that is as local as possible. Different peoples of different ethnic backgrounds may be more apt at digesting and absorbing certain foods than others, so any cultural food item that is NOT listed in the NOT ALLOWED section is *likely* safe, as it is very likely of ancestral DNA. There are many thousands of lesser-known or exotic fruits, vegetables, and other plant and animal foods across the world that are not on this list, and their consumption (in accordance with the cultural gastronomic tradition that they belong in) is encouraged. This is particularly true for individuals who have a genealogical association with said indigenous tradition. Most crops sold in grocery stores are far from their ancestral counterparts, and have been artificially (manually) hybridized over centuries for an excessive starch and anti-nutrient content. This created and increased the content of abnormal plant tissues and compounds within them that the human body is not equipped to digest. We only have one stomach, unlike true herbivores and ruminants. Although our gastric acid is not as acidic as a true carnivore, it’s not as alkaline as a herbivore. Our gut is not as long as a herbivore’s, but it’s longer than a true carnivore’s. This is why 90% of the population suffers from at least one kind of gastrointestinal disorder.
Nobody knows what real foods to eat due to so many radical movements and industry lobbying muddying up nutrition information all the way up to empirical journals, and most of those that eat omnivorously, and hence somewhat correctly, eat only GMO and highly processed foods. All disease begins in the gut, and the consumption of acid-digestive-ash-forming foods, as well as foods high in anti-nutrients such as oxalates, phytates, tannins, cyanogens, etc. will be inflammatory to the gut mucosa, which can lead to decreased symbiotic microbiota populations and consequently a weakened digestive-enzyme production. The gut microbiome is not only responsible for helping us digest; it is also tied to the brain through the gut-brain axis. Thus, we often crave foods that are detrimental to our health without even knowing that there are dysbiotic bacteria & fungi, by the billions, inhabiting the tennis-court-sized surface-area of our intestinal tract and telling us to consume these poisons because this not only feeds them but also creates the perfect temperature and pH for them to flourish, which happens to be the exact temperature and pH (acidity) that KILLS our natural, god-given microflora. Don’t mind probiotics, most of them die in the stomach, what you need are pre-biotics, which are foods that alkalize the gut, containing not only fiber, but the right kind of it.
So what foods acidify the gut? Which foods alkalize it? Keep reading to find the list at the bottom of the page, but most notably; 20-month-old meats treated with carbon monoxide which come from animals fed GMO-grain and who never see the light of day, highly processed & nitrate-filled meats, factory-farmed chicken breast injected (perked up) with synthetic sodium, whole-grains (whole wheat anything, brown rice, whole-grain pasta, etc), soybeans and their processed byproducts, corn and all its toxic starchy byproducts, as well as processed, synthetic sugars such as maltodextrin, dextrose, splenda, aspartame, HFCS, etc. are ALL highly inflammatory and acidifying to the gut. Many raw vegetables, especially in the Brassicaceae (cruciferous) family are loaded with plant-defense chemicals (not talking about the beneficial phytonutrients) such as oxalates and other anti-nutrients which will not only impair your absorption of all the minerals within such foods, but also hinder your absorption of any truly bio-available minerals eaten alongside it. (For example, eating raw kale and spinach salad alongside a grass-fed, pasture-raised, organically-certified steak will not only prevent you from absorbing the iron in the greens (because they are raw and anti-nutrients such as oxalates must be steamed-off) but also prevent you from properly absorbing the truly bio-available heme-iron in the steak, which contrary to the mainstream-alternative narrative (pushed by the many-billion-dollar synthetic supplement industry), is not a free-radical unless consumed alongside excessive PUFA’s (poly-unsaturated fatty-acids), especially the highly reactive (oxidative) Omega-6, which although essential most people have way too much of in their diet, and un-necessarily so as it can be manufactured from n-3 and n-9 F.A.’s. The problem with excessive PUFA’s, other than the fact that we are mammals, not fish, is that in excess they all cause lipid peroxidation and consequently R.O.S. production, which damages what is agreed-upon by every scientist as the most important part of the cell; the mitochondria. Alongside excessive inorganic iron, such as that in the aforementioned contaminated spring water (and regular tap due to pipes) as well as within the scam that is pink-himalayan salt, will create the free-radical lipofuscin, which is responsible for the brown melanoma-looking spots in many elderly, as well as severe nerve damage and countless fibrotic disorders. There are just too many offenders to write countless paragraphs about, but this was just to give you an intuitive idea of the why.
To make your job easier, I have compiled the list below. Follow it strictly, and in a few months I assure you, you will reach your peak, optimum health. I make no money and truly have nothing to gain from this website or any other nutrition platform, so you can rest assured I have your best interest in mind. I’ve gone through countless dietary modifications over many years to dial down what I believe is the most effective dietary strategy, solely in the hopes to dispel the widespread nutrition myths which nearly killed me in my years of veganism and before it during what I once thought was “conscious eating”. Any diet that is too radical, or that your great-grandma would not approve of, likely has its own disinformation agenda behind it or its proponents are misinformed. God/Allah/Akua/Brahman and Mother Nature knows best.
Without Further ado..
Vegetables: (Plant-based diets will only work for those of direct or strong African or Jamaican descent, thus although these are the healthiest vegetables, your diet should not consist of more than 30% fibrous vegetables (without counting healthy, easy-to-digest, extremely-low-anti-nutrient carbohydrate sources such as the insides of all potatoes, white rice, white (unbleached) bread, etc)
- Red potatoes (NO POTATO SKINS. EVER.).
- Dandelion (greens, root, stem, flower) (NEVER EAT RAW; THIS APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL LEAFY GREENS).
- Garbanzos (chick-peas) (preferably peeled; oh the countless hours I have spent popping chickpeas out of their peel to make hummus).
- Carrots (great for juicing, ensure to scrape the outer layer off; this goes for any and all edible roots and tubers).
- Beets (preferably cooked) (I cannot stress this enough, do not eat the outside skin of any tuber or root vegetable).
- Mustard (greens and seed) (bonus: improves lucid dreaming & dream recall).
- Cilantro (don’t throw away the stems, quickly rinse in reverse osmosis water just to remove any dirt then place in spring water (or your carbon-filtered water to fully remove heavy metals and other contaminants. Alternatively juice them to help your body detoxify heavy metals, however, it is counter-intuitive to do this unless you can rinse them in truly pure water).
- All sea vegetables (high in iodine and dozens of essential trace minerals for improved thyroid function and endocrine homeostasis)
- Turnips (remember, no skins).
- All pickled things; pickles, kimchi, sauerkraut, pickled radish, fish, squid, etc (pickling not only greatly reduces anti-nutrient content and unlocks otherwise poorly-bioavailable minerals, but also endows the food with a natural pro-biotic effect. Remember; fix the gut, and you fix your health).
- Avocado (do not eat every day; excessive omega-6 is inflammatory).
- Tomato (filters kidneys, can be too acidic in excess, do not over-consume).
- Bell pepper (cooked)
- Okra (strong anti-carcinogenic properties, avoid eating alongside anything else due to high-oxalate content; though with scraped-outer-hairs and when steamed, okra on a bed of rice is a healthy way to utilize it’s beneficial compounds granted it is not consumed more than once a week).
- Squash (all kinds; do not eat the skin/peel on any squash also).
- Zucchini (limited consumption)
Fruits (preferably seeded):
- Apple (wash very well with ACV/scrape the wax off; it is not naturally present).
- All berries (except cranberries unless using them medicinally for kidney disorders).
- Honeydew melon
- Dates (check the inside for bugs, more common than you may think).
- Figs (when dried also may contain bugs, just FYI if you are averted to eating bugs..).
- Every other tropical fruit not listed here.
Nuts: (all nuts can be harmful if consumed in excess; think of how difficult it is to shell them; that is the rate at which you should consume them, and never more than a *small* handful at a time. It is very easy to over-consume nuts as a snack, cut this habit immediately).
- Brazil nuts (do not over-consume; high in beneficial trace mineral selenium which can become harmful in high doses.
- Hemp seeds (limit consumption, these are not as great of a superfood as they are purported to be; excess consumption can result in excess omega-6; which is inflammatory, though they are not nearly as dangerous as nuts with insanely high 6:3 ratio such as peanuts, cashews, almonds, and pistachios).
- Chia seeds (highest omega-3 content out of any other nut; beneficial if you consume too many omega-6’s (from tilapia and unnatural farmed-fishes as well as harmful nuts (with an unnaturally high omega-6:omega-3 ratio) of which some are listed in the previous bullet point and the rest in the NOT ALLOWED section).
- Walnuts (limit)
- Sesame seeds (tahini too) (limit)
Oils & Cooking Fats: (Assuming all animal fats are sourced from certified pasture-raised or wild & invasive animals which are guaranteed to be organically and ethically raised.)
- Olive (don’t cook).
- Coconut (don’t cook).
- Grapeseed (NOT rapeseed, which is HIGHLY TOXIC canola oil) (Also watch out for main-brand grapeseed oil, a lot of is is rancid and should not be eaten cooked nor raw.
- Duck fat (best for cooking; tasteless).
- Beef fat
- Real butter (margarine and vegetable-oil butters are a scam and extremely damaging to mitochondrial tissues once fully broken down within them).
- Basil (relaxes mind)
- Bay leaf (do not consume, use for flavoring then discard)
- Cayenne (promotes nerve health & prevents tumor formation)
- Seaweed flakes
- Sea salt (from oceans with a low P.P.M. of P.I.P’s and micro-plastics.)Â
- Chipotle pepper
- Papaya seed (dried & ground, tastes like black pepper, great for removing intestinal parasites and helps the body break down high-protein meals).
Black Pepper (consume alongside turmeric for up to 2000% increased absorption of curcuminoids) (also consume alongside sources of omega-3’s (algae, seaweed, wild-caught small-bodied salmon) to enhance the bio-conversion of ALA to EPA, DPA, and DHA, essential n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Turmeric (blood-purifying)
- Ginger (anti-inflammatory)
- Rosemary (enhances memory)
Grains: (The seed coat in ALL grains is loaded with anti-nutrient phytates, avoid all “whole-grain” products. This is a marketing scam and, along with oxalates in raw cruciferous leafy greens, the primary source of widespread malabsorption, indigestion, and goiter/other metabolic issues of the thyroid).
- White rice (any kind; arborio, jasmine, sushi, etc so long as it is as organic as possible; many brands of imported rice, especially from Asia, and even those which claim to be non-GMO are contaminated with arsenic.)
- White Einkorn wheat (best flour for baking; ancestral DNA (4000yrs old) and natural (not excessive) gluten level).
- Quinoa (Also needs to be blanched. Limit).
- Spelt (Also needs to be blanched. Greatly limit).
- Teff (Also needs to be blanched. Limit).
Gourmet Mushrooms: (ALL MUSHROOMS MUST BE COOKED due to mycotoxins, which are also anti-nutrients and mildly toxic, as their name implies) (no portobellos or shiitake allowed for this reason).
- King Oyster
- Baby Bella
- White Button
- Honey Agaric
- Coral Milky Cap
- Truffles (Only if responsibly sourced; many countries employ truffle dogs, a cruel and extremely inhumane practice which will only serve to harm you if you consume its products. Harvesting mushrooms is a sacred act.)
- Yellow dock
- Milk thistle
- Blue Vervain
- Blue Porter Weed
- Stinging nettle
- Guarana (safe source of caffeine)
- Matcha (safe source of caffeine)
- Coffee (great for anti-aromatase and neurological effects, though harmful for the adrenals if you depend on it to function).
- Cats claw
- Cramp bark
- Pohinahina (beach vitex)
- Chastetree (vitex)
- Dong Quai
- Red raspberry
- Literally thousands others; find the ones that grow in your locality and harvest from the wild! Those will be the most potent and healthiest for you. Every zone has its own set of herbs for every kind of malady.
- Sweet potato
- Beans (& other legumes)
- Sweeteners: Maple syrup (healthiest), Coconut sugar, Monkfruit, Xylitol, and date sugar. (Notice how I didn’t say to limit honey; that is unless you have a fructose digestibility issue, which many people do due to HFCS; in which case limit honey until it is resolved).
- Red Wine & beer (once every two or three months is a good measure, but a couple times a month won’t kill you. You should have less depending on your personality. If you are like me and do not consume alcohol at all, stay that way, it has no place in anyones diet, and although it can create great memories, it is by far the fastest way to lower your energetic frequency, deplete the vital life force, and dysregulate/harm your symbiotic gut microbiome population density and diversity. If it at all must be consumed, such as in a special occasion/wedding ceremony one should resort to organic, low-to-zero gluten, low-to-zero sulfates, and high tannins, high anthocyanins, which are both antioxidants which help mitigate the oxidative damage induced by acetaldehyde, the carcinogenic and neurotoxic byproduct of alcohol metabolism. Jun, Mead, or hard kombucha are also great alternatives, when consumed in strict moderation. If consumed less than once a year (to increase sensitivity), and if only one small drink of the healthier options mentioned above, alcohol can be a mild entheogen.
- Food packaged in aluminum cans or other bisphenol-containing cardboard/paper containers. (Only if you cannot afford any time to cook things from scratch, otherwise these should be in the not allowed section. You will find that cooking things from scratch is much cheaper. Getting in the habit of meal-prepping on the weekends is great to remove all toxins from your diet which would otherwise come from mildly-processed (canned or pre-cooked) food items.
- Good vinegar (balsamic, ACV, Red wine vinegar)
bananas, including plantains.
- Cacao powder (most of it is contaminated with heavy metals).
- Coffee (as listed above, coffee is beneficial unless consumed in excess; if you need it every day, it’s not helping you in the long-run.)
- Refined/processed synthetic sugars (HFCS, aspartame, dextrose, maltose, maltodextrin, etc).
- Refined/processed salts (iodized, synthetic table salt etc.)
- Himalayan pink salt (excessive inorganic iron & heavy metals)
- Processed meats treated with nitrates and carbon monoxide.
- Meats from GMO-fed and tortured, caged, artificially inseminated and hybridized animals (cows, sheeps, lambs, goats, chickens).
- Pasturized dairy products; unless you are of heavy European descent, pasturization destroys the enzymes you need to digest dairy products which can make them mucus-forming and acidifying. Otherwise they are a great source of many vitamins and minerals in their most bio-available form; with a H.B.V. (high-biological-value) and high specific mammalian-affinity.
- Peanuts (extremely inflammatory; no matter how many omega-3’s you eat, peanuts will wreak havoc on your intestinal microfauna and cause severe damage to your mitochondria due to their insanely high phytate, allergen, and phytotoxin content.)
- Eggs from Soy, Corn, & GMO-grain fed chickens.
- Soy (Miso, Tofu, Edamame, Soy-Lecithin, Tempeh, shoyu, tamari)
Wheat (Seitan, Bread, Pasta, Couscous, crackers etc.) Unless it is white, organic, unbleached, and preferably of ancestral DNA (such as the einkorn variety).
- Brown rice
- Potato skins
- All tuber and root vegetable skins.
- Synthetic vitamins & minerals (Benzoates, glutamates citrates, hydroxides, sulfates, chlorides, ascorbic acid (not the same as natural vitamin C as it lacks all the co-enzymes and co-factors naturally present in something like amla or camu camu and it will deplete your copper along with causing a host of other metabolic issues), synthetic vitamin D (just go outside or eat a steak if you live in areas with little sunlight), synthetic vitamin B12 (eat scallops and beef liver instead), etc.
- Synthetic (man-cultivated) probiotic bacteria & fungi (eat the veggies listed above and pickled foods for true probiotic and prebiotic effects).
Synthetic preservatives (Citric acid, ascorbic acid, etc.)
- Polysorbates (80, 20, etc)
- MSG (overexcites glutamate receptors, highly toxic and will cause severe nerve-damage with years of consumption).
- Sulfates (SLS, SDS, Sodium-coco-sulfate, etc).
- Artificial colors (Red 40, Blue 1, yellow 5, etc)
- Artificial (including so-called ‘natural’) flavors; often another name for MSG.
- ‘Hard’ alcohol (except when occurring as menstrua in tinctures/extracts).
Hot food packaged/carried in bisphenol-based and other plastic containers.
- Smoking (unless on rare (ceremonial) occasions and strictly natural smokeable herbs and entheogens such as cannabis (hemp flowers included), mugwort, hyssop, blue lotus, marshmallow root, St. johns wort, uva ursi, tobacco, salvia, etc. Also, obviously, always yield caution when identifying and experimenting with natural psychoactive medicinal herbs and refer to the most traditional methods for gathering, processing, and consuming in order to reduce exposure to man-made chemicals. I should note, ANY combustion of plant matter will produce carbon dioxide, which you are constantly trying to get out of your lungs. I said combustion, not vaporization, which remove only volatile oils, but that isn’t to say common ‘vape liquids’ such as BHO, PG, VEG, MCT, or even EtOH are fine either, I’m referring to vaporizing real dry plant matter for medicinal benefits, such as blue lotus or mugwort to help with insomnia. If you are opting for a concentrated form of anything, always choose solventless/terpene-based and, crucial; organically-certified.)
- Poor-quality water: (improperly-filtered tap, bottled-in-plastic ‘purified’ tap (Dasani, Aquafina, nestle, etc), synthetically-alkaline (lifewtr, etc), and contaminated-spring-sourced (arrowhead, Starkey, etc)
Pasteurized juice (heat-pasteurization or irradiation kills enzymes and can even generate carcinogens.)
- Toxic vegetable oils: Canola (rapeseed), soybean, palm, vegetable, corn, mineral (some have an exceedingly high heavy metal content), peanut, almond, sunflower, safflower, and (when cooking at high temperatures) coconut & olive oils.
- White vinegar (unless using for extractions/macerations)
- Yeasts (‘nooch’, bakers yeast, all saccharomyces species, yeast extract (another name for MSG), etc)
Gums (arabic, gellan, locust bean, xantham gum, etc.)
Aluminum-containing deodorant, shampoo, soap, scrub, lotion, cream, makeup, or any other personal care product containing xenoestrogens such as those mentioned below, which are plagued across 90% of “main-brand” body care products. Also not allowed are any synthetic emulsifiers, preservatives, surfactants, colorings, scents, and other chemical compounds that have snuck into our personal care products without proper testing, and have been noted in various recent scientific studies to possess carcinogenicity, estrogenic activity (endocrine disruption), neurotoxicity, and general cytotoxicity (tendency to impair cellular generation/re-generation through inhibiting/hindering DNA replication & transcription). The most toxic ones are listed below:
- Fluoride & Aluminum (grouped together because their combined daily use (both in deodorants & toothpastes), causes both heavy metals to exhibit significantly increased permeability across the blood-brain-barrier, which is the proprietary neurological circulatory system. In synergy they sneak into the brain undetected across all defenses, and once inside they wage an oxidative cell damage war on neurons, glia (specifically astrocytes) and all other neurological cells. This persistent, chronic neurotoxicity results in impaired thyroid levels, and consequently hindered adrenal gland function (manifested as increased fatigue, feeling unmotivated, low endurance, and a variety of other symptoms). The brain is the control center for the body’s organs, and it is very closely associated with the nervous, lymphatic, and circulatory systems, and thus these heavy metals can induce impaired homeostasis in any bodily system. However, most daunting are the neurodegenerative disorders induced by these previously called “soft metals”. Fluoride enters the brain quicker with the help of aluminum, and it is starving for electrons. It is one of the most naturally occurring electronegative elements and it will literally pull your phospholipid cell membranes apart in search of them, in order to obtain a stable electron configuration and ionize. This is already alarming for all brain cells, but there is one kind that interacts entirely differently with fluoride. Pinealocytes; the cells of the Pineal gland. This is arguably the most vital gland to our existence, and without it, we would merely be inanimate heaps of flesh and bones. The pineal gland produces DMT (dimethyltryptamine) and melatonin. Both of which are associated with extrasensory perception (psychic abilities associated with spiritual awakenings), as well as lucid/dream states of consciousness, such as those achieved in R.E.M (rapid eye movement) sleep. Most ancient healing traditions concord that lucid dreaming; the act of controlling and dictating the directions of your dreams is undeniably a spiritual experience, and they all agree that we are not merely machines with a mind to act and work, but souls who have been given a divine opportunity to will the most perfect pieces of creation, and serve their creator, through none other way than by sharing love, happiness, and other divine frequencies of electrical motion (emotions) with other humans and as a race towards all kingdoms of our earth and every living and non-living object within it.
- MSG (Monosodium glutamate) goes by many names, Dr. Mercola has created a valuable list of pseudonyms for it, and it hides in nearly every main-brand food, drink, and even body-care product nowadays.
- Toothpastes containing ANY of the following: Fluoride, Aluminum, Triclosan, Sulfates, Glutamates, Carbamates, artificial colors)
- Shampoos, conditioners, and body wash formulas containing surfactants like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), sodium laureth sulfate, sodium coco sulfate, or any other sulfate of sodium. As well as artificial colors such as red-40 blue-1, yellow-5, etc. Shower products containing any, phenyls, phenols, benzoates, monosodium glutamate or any other glutamates, and essentially any ingredient that is not either primarily or secondarily derived from nature; as in either raw, or minimally processed and strictly without the addition of harmful preservatives, emulsifiers, surfactants, and artificial “natural” fragrances.
- Polysorbate 80 is in itself a neurotoxin, however, just as aluminum and fluoride help each other across the blood-brain-barrier, it too is a synergist for heavy metals and neurotoxic substances to enter the brain and cause additional neurological oxidative damage.
- Sodium Benzoate is harmful on its own by impairing endocrine system homeostasis, and exhibiting neurotoxic activity. However, when present in the same formula as citric acid (which as I should note is manufactured by feeding black mold with GMO corn (one of the most pesticide-ridden crops) it binds to form benzene, which is a potent carcinogen.
CEREMONIAL/SPIRITUAL HEALING SUBSTANCES:
- ALL pharmaceutical drugs and products, without exception. They do not heal, but merely mask your symptoms, which exist for a reason. Herbs and a spiritually-conscious diet makes it so that your body heals itself very quickly, as you are more aligned/attuned with your spirit to let the healing happen, as it is always meant to. This is why it is a crucial part of healing that you remain conscious of your injury, and herbs make it so that you do not feel pain, but there should (in most cases, particularly bone fractures or tissue ruptures) still exist some subtle discomfort, so that you remain attentive not to re-injure the same area by moving suddenly or in the wrong direction as you would if that body part had been numbed by pharmaceuticals.
- Synthetic hallucinogenic/psychotropic substances (MDMA, LSD, Cocaine, Meth (including adderall & ritalin), opioids, and any and all stimulants; overstimulation is neuroendocrine receptor binding-site chronic degeneration).
- Hard alcohol made from corn or wheat.
PERMITTED ON SPECIAL (CEREMONIAL) OCCASION:
Anything not man-made or obstructed/denatured by the creations of man. Always tread cautiously. Follow indigenous tradition, and your greatest intuition. Always cultivate work with the greatest good and love you can feel before embarking on a spiritual inquisition journey.
I recommend the following animal products over any beyond, gardein, boca, lightlife, fieldroast, tofurky, and any ‘impossible’ fake meat products. Because they are all truly that.. impossible. Their taste, and many of the synthesized chemical compounds which bring it about do not exist in the natural plant world, and we have not a clue of their long-term health implications. I would stay away from all man-made hybridized starches, soy, wheat, corn, rice, and even rye too much isn’t good, and these products are essentially all made from one of these after it’s been highly processed into vegan kibble. This is serious stuff. I cannot stress it enough.
- Wild Atlantic Scallops (NO trolling nets, MSC certified sustainable fisheries, and sourced from clean seas) (consume no more than 3 times a week)
- Eggs from your neighbor.. or a local farmers market where you can visit the chickens and see what they are fed and *most importantly* how they are treated. (consume no more than four a day).
- Small salmon species, as they are much lower in bio-accumulated persistent industrial pollutants than large fish like tuna. It is vital that you only consume wild-caught salmon though, as farm-raised salmon do not eat the krill that their wild counterparts do, and thus their flesh is tinged with synthetic (petroleum-based) dyes to mimic the natural effect that eating pink krill has on wild salmon. Without this chemical, all farm-salmon you eat at restaurants or buy at the store would be gray. Not only this, but their poor diet renders them far nutritionally inferior. I also don’t recommend eating salmon more than twice a week.
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised, organic, small-batch, unpasteurized, ghee made from raw milk that also was not heat pasteurized or exposed to flashes of radiation; like 90% of milk in most grocery stores. Some feta, yogurt, or other form of fermented dairy products can be allowed in small amounts (no more than twice per week). This is also only for those of European (caucasian) descent who are more apt to digest lactose and break down milk proteins. Casein is an extremely addictive protein, and it is also highly effective at creating inflammation as it is hard to break down and requires excessive ammonia buffering on the kidneys’ part. Thus it should be avoided in excess. Feta or other fermented cheeses should be consumed no more than two times per week, as it contains growth factors such as IGF-1 which can feed angiogenesis (growth of blood vessels from carcinogenic tissue) and consequently induce cancer metastasis.
- I do not condone the consumption of pork, lamb, sheep, or goat meat, but if consuming any of these, be sure to find the most naturally-bred, naturally-fed, and naturally & compassionately raised until adulthood and eventually, before their natural death, killed in the most sacred, honorable, and respectful way possible.
- The ABSOLUTE BEST meat you could possibly consume is that from wild, invasive species such as deer and pigs. (wait, but you said no pig?!) This is a huge exception. Wild hogs are decimating the world due to humans bringing them to places they were never meant to roam wild. They are voracious eaters of endangered plant species and must be stopped. Get yourself a bow or a gun, kill them, bless their souls upon their departure, then consume them with ease of mind as they will provide you with many bio-available nutrients that you just cannot get from plant foods and you will be preserving the environment, which is the most ethical thing you could possibly do. If you don’t want to kill an animal, skin it, etc. have someone do it for you, but you cannot forget to bless it and thank God for the sustenance it will provide you.
Our body cannot ferment fibrous, tough plant matter in the way herbivores with large cecums and multiple stomachs do. Neither can we pass raw flesh quickly enough so that it does not rot in our quite long ‘small’ intestine. The single food item that we can very quickly and effectively digest and assimilate is fruit. All fruits, but particularly berries and melons have a high water content, and this is the purest form of water you can possibly drink, as it has been structured and kept alive within the fruit’s cell membranes, and it is infused with electric micro-minerals in their most bio-available and effectively useable form. It is also the best way to attain the medicinal compounds created by nature for us; antioxidant enzymes! They help us carry out our biological function in homeostasis as well as digest and assimilate other beneficial compounds in the fruits they are present in. This page was written for those in the mainstream-alternative, which is based on flawed science and full of scams left and right, but for those still in the S.A.D (standard-american-diet), ABOLISH the notion that fruits make you fat. They do the exact opposite. Sea vegetables are their own category because they are all particularly high in natural and essential trace minerals. Sea Moss has 92 minerals out of the 104 or so that the body needs, and there has been great success in healing many chronic ailments, particularly mineral deficiencies or malabsorption, with the regular consumption of sea-moss gel. Kelp, Dulse, and even nori are all high in iodine, a mineral that is particularly deficient in most diets. Severe deficiency causes goiter, and this was the reason for the creation of iodized salt, and now for the addition of it as a synthetic form to processed foods. You also want to eat grains that are low in unnatural starch. This is a bigger list than it may seem. Eat out of your comfort zone, and experiment with new exotic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and ethical, sustainable, and compassionately sourced animal products.
Iridology is a facet of naturopathy that most people don’t give enough credit to, because they expect the results to be consistent and accurate 100% of the time, and they won’t be. Abnormalities, such as lacunas, in certain areas of the iris could mean that a particular corresponding body part is working extra hard, not working properly, or that it could just be growing or expressing its existence (biochemically) more than usual. Therefore, iridology should be used in conjunction with other healing modalities and disciplines for best accuracy and effectiveness in determining a person’s specific (and unique) iris-to-organ correspondence. With all this in mind, it is intuitive that the following charts may not be completely accurate or may not align with everyone’s eyes, but they are great tools nonetheless for recognizing possible signs of weakness, that can then be verified through further, more advanced forms of testing. Iridology shall be considered, by the medical community, not as a quack pseudo-pathophysiology, but as an effective and non-intrusive preliminary screening. That is, if you can consider modern pharmaceutical preliminary/basic screening methods effective at all, and most are intrusive either in that they subject you to harmful EMF frequencies, or expose you to synthetic chemicals.